This policy covers all users of the ecolutia.com website. It is not necessary to register in order to gain access to the searching facilities of the site, but we may restrict access to certain areas. Access to the ecolutia.com website is free of charge to all users. We are committed to protecting your privacy when you are using our online services.
Collection and Use of Your Data
The personal information we collect:
- During our registration process, we ask you for personal information such as, your name, e-mail address, job description (optional), company (optional), contact numbers (optional) and password, which identifies you and enables us to communicate with you.
- We may also collect other information about you when you visit our website, such as, your IP address, details of the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, your browser type, where on the internet you came from, pages you visited on our website and any search terms you entered.
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To send updates regarding our products and services
- To improve the content, design and layout of the ecolutia.com website and to facilitate knowledge management
- To understand the interests of our registered users
- We monitor and record our communications with you, including e-mails and telephone conversations. Information collected may then be used for training purposes, quality assurance, to record details about the products/services in which you’re interested, and in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations generally.
- If you consent, we may send you newsletters and details of services in which we believe you will be interested.
Once you have registered with ecolutia.com, you can review your personal information at any time to ensure it is correct and current. You have the right to ask us what personal data we hold about you, and we can supply this information on payment of a small fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to do this.
We take appropriate technical and organisation security measures to protect your personal information and ensure that it is processed fairly and lawfully. ecolutia.com uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including “firewalls”. We do not transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We retain your personal information for a period of 6 years from the date of your last interaction with us. This is because we may need to access historical information for business reporting purposes. Please note however, that at any point in time you may opt in or out of marketing communications.
- The ecolutia.com website is not intended for children and we ask that no-one under the age of 16 submits personal information to us or uses the site without supervision of a parent or guardian.
Changes to this Policy
Scope of this Policy
Data Protection Officer
CH-9000 St Gallen